Thursday, Feb. 14
- At 9:09 a.m., police received a report from an Ocean Avenue caller who said he had checks stolen from his residence in December. He said they are from his business account. The checks are for between $1,000 and $2,000 and total $8,000.
- At 9:18 a.m., police received a report that two people had fallen down the stairs at a Chestnut Street location. One of the individuals was in a wheelchair. One of the patients was transported to the hospital.
- At 10:10 a.m., police received a report from a caller about a motor vehicle crash at West Shore Drive and Beverly Avenue. One person was transported to the hospital.
- At 2:37 p.m., a man came to the station and asked about getting a restraining order against a woman. The man said the woman came after him with a knife the other night and he was able to get it away from her. He said he told her that he was going to move out on the 30th and she said she was going to throw all his stuff out the window.
- At 2:45 p.m., the same group of kids are in front of the Post Office throwing snowballs at people.
- At 4:11 p.m., a fire alarm box was pulled, maliciously, on Broughton Street. Police investigated.
- At 5:24 p.m., police received a report of two kids fighting on Smith Street. Some of the same kids were reportedly throwing snowballs earlier. One of the kids reportedly got bloodied up in the fight.