The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Jan. 2:
- At 8:29 a.m., a person went to the police station to report a lost wallet. The individual said it was lost in either Marblehead or Brunswick, Maine.
- At 1:40 p.m., a Pleasant Street resident reported the mirror casing and antenna were broken on his car.
- At 4:58 p.m., police and firefighters responded to a report of a kitchen fire on Pleasant Street. The fire was extinguished and everyone was out of the house. Units cleared the scene at 5:25 p.m.
- At 5:33 p.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle being struck by another vehicle on Barnard Street. A witness failed to get a description of the offending vehicle, which reportedly turned from Barnard Hawkes Court.
- At 7:59 p.m., a Stacey Street man was transported to Beth Israel Hospital after experiencing stroke symptoms.
Thursday, Dec. 3:
- At 2:48 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Adams Road. All secure.
- At 7;36 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Ocean Avenue. All secure.
- At 7:43 a.m., a disabled motor vehcile was moved from the intersection of Atlantc Avenue and Gerry Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.