Sunday, Sept. 8
- 12:43 p.m., three trash can covers were reported stolen on Sevinor Road.
- 1:57 p.m., police received a report of a lost black wallet with an ID and insurance card inside. It has a zipper pocket.
- 4:23 p.m., a caller reported prolonged screaming and crying from a Phillips Street address. The incident was all verbal and the individuals said they were going to work things out, police reported.
- 5:58 p.m., police received a report that a phone was stolen from a home. No street was listed for the home.
- 7:12 p.m., a caller reported that a 19-foot sailboat appeared to be having trouble at the mouth of the harbor. It looked like it almost capsized a few times, the caller said. The caller said the sails were taken up and the boat was now under control. The harbormaster was notified and followed in the boat. Everything was all set.
- 8:14 p.m., a caller reported that the latest problem with a Hawkes Street car is the gas cap is missing. Every day it's something else, the caller said. Other problems were related to the windshield wipers and the tires.
- 9 p.m., electronics were reported stolen from a Cypress Street home. Upon returning home the person discovered that someone had entered their kitchen and stolen an iPad mini w/keyboard, a camera, Apple AirPort Time Capsule and another iPad keyboard. The Time Capsule and 2nd keyboard were still in the bag from Apple.
- 9:29 p.m., a disturbance was reported on Guernsey Street.
- 9:48 p.m., a Blueberry Lane caller said someone was in the front yard with a flashlight and the light was coming in her windows. Police checked the area but did not find anyone.