The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department.
Wednesday, Jan. 30
- At 9:26 a.m., police issued a citation to a motorist for speeding in a school zone at Pleasant Street and Rowland Street.
- At 9:36 a.m., a woman complained that she had not been paid by a Village Street employer.
- At 1:30 p.m., a caller reported that a woman had fallen and was in her son's room and did not know how she got there. The Cliff Street resident was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 3:04 p.m., a verbal altercation took place following a fender bender on State Street. A man called and said a roofing contractor pulled to the side of the road and the two parties exchanged words. The caller said he continued driving and the roofer followed him and again words were exchanged. Swearing and such. The caller met with police and they were able to locate the roofer. The roofer told police the other driver was honking at him and swearing, but the roofer admitted that he was in the wrong.
- At 6 p.m., police received a report that a parked car had been hit on Washington Street. It was a hit and run.
Thursday, Jan. 31:
- At 5:21 a.m., police received a report that utility wires were arcing on Front Street.
- At 6:58 p.m., police received a report that a tree was down at Roundhouse Road and School Street. Several vehicles were reportedly damaged, including a brown Explorer that received major damage.