The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Friday, Nov. 16:
- At 9:31 a.m., police responded to a past hit-and-run on Washington Street involving a GMC Envoy.
- At 9:48 a.m., a Nicholson Street man entered the police station to request that an officer come and see the condition that someone had left his home in.
- At 10:11 a.m., a woman entered the police station to report that her mother's car had been struck while parked on Ferry Lane.
- At 10:32 a.m., police and fire units responded to a report of a person who fell off of a bed in a home on Farrell Court.
- At 11:09 a.m., police responded to a past assault on Humphrey Street.
- At 12:15 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Washington Street involving a GMC pickup and a Toyota sedan.
- At 12:23 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Doane and Humphrey streets involving a Nissan Frontier and a n Audi CV.
- At 1:01 p.m., a woman called police to report that someone struck her motor vehicle while it was parked at the Jewish Community Center of the North Shore. The incident was reportedly witnessed and the JCC will attempt to get the other party's information.
- At 1:06 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Washington Street.
- At 1:20 p.m., a resident entered the police station to suggest that someone build fencing around the outboard side of the causeway. The man said he felt it was a safety issue and was concerned that someone may drive over the edge.
- At 1:53 p.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 2:16 p.m., police were reportedly station at the "gate/access road" on Humphrey Street while school let out.
- At 2:38 p.m., police responded to a traffic complaint at the intersection of Mugford and Elm streets.
- At 4:24 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Sandie Lane.
- At 5:01 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Rockaway Avenue.
- At 6:42 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Ocean Avenue.
- At 7:10 p.m., police and an ambulance responded to a report of a drunk female in a bathroom at Marblehead High School. The friends of the individual reportedly contacted their parents and they were taken to Salem Hospital.
- At 8:11 p.m., an undisclosed amount of cash was discovered at the intersection of Washington and School streets. It was later logged into the department's property room.
- At 8:23 p.m., someone was reportedly removed from the stands at Marblehead High School. The person's mother was reportedly called to pick them up.
- At 8:34 p.m., police responded to a report of a drunk male at the Powderpuff game at Marblehead High School. The person was reportedly taken into custody by a friend.
- At 8:36 p.m., a student was reportedly removed from the game on Humphrey Street and picked up by their mother.
- At 8:52 p.m., police conducted a sobriety check on Humphrey Street. The individual turned out not to be intoxicated.
- At 9:26 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Humphrey Street.
- At 9:48 p.m., police responded to a report of a woman passed out on Atlantic Avenue. Someone reportedly picked her up before police arrived.
Saturday, Nov. 17:
- At 12:35 a.m., police responded to a reported argument on Broughton Road.
- At 2:24 a.m., police responded to a disturbance on Yorkshire Road. A man called to report that his son was out of control.
- At 7:07 a.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Conant Road involving a GMC utility vehicle. The driver told police he swerved to miss a cat and hit a tree. He was reportedly uninjured.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.