The following is an excerpt from the 's log:
Thursday, Sept. 13:
- At 9:03 a.m., a summons was served on Cheever Avenue.
- At 9:32 a.m., a resident entered the to turn over a black wallet discovered on Ocean Avenue.
- At 9:51 a.m., police responded to a report of an abandoned vehicle on Lime Street.
- At 10:17 a.m., a Hawkes Street resident entered the police station to report that he had been scammed while conducting a real estate transaction online. The man was reportedly trying to buy a condo in Florida on EBay.
- At 10:56 a.m., police responded to a report of suspicious mail.
- At 1:24 p.m., police received a call from the North Shore Physicians Group regarding a 97-year-old patient there who they felt shouldn't be driving. The local Council on Aging was reportedly notified to help the woman with her transportation needs.
- At 2:14 p.m., a woman on Front Street called police to report that her friend was overdue. The woman later found her friend.
- At 2:40 p.m., an employee at called police to report that they heard a fight was going to happen after school by the gate. Police reportedly dispersed a small crowd of students near the railroad tracks.
- At 6:45 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Maverick Street.
- At 6:54 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 11:54 p.m., police responded to a 911 call from a home on Brookhouse Drive.
Friday, Sept. 14:
- At 4:00 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on West Shore Drive.
- At 7:23 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report losing an iPhone on Front Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.