- 10:41 a.m., a possible attempted break-in was reported at an Atlantic Avenue location. An employee reported that it looked like someone had tried to pull off a screen door overnight.
- 10:59 a.m., a caller said the intersection at Pond Stret and Norman Street is dangerous for pedestrians because of boats moving in and out of the yard and boats extending into the street.
- 12:57 p.m., police and fire and ambulance units responded to Pleasant Street. A man there said he found his grilfriend on the floor due to a possible heroin overdose. He said his girlfriend was just released from a halfway house and was staying with him. The woman was transported to the hospital.
- 2:53 p.m., a minor accident involving a pick-up truck and a Camry was reported at Smith Street and Atlantic Avenue.
- 10:13 p.m., a man was taken into protective custody after a caller reported a man staggering down the street towards the Old Town House.