- 11:46 a.m., a walk-in to the police station reported that her ex-boyfriend had her vehicle and would not return it. The car was later returned to her and the man got his belongings back from his ex-girlfriend.
- 1:38 p.m., a caller in the Lime Street and Pond Street area said she had an open house on Sunday and a man kept ripping down the sign for it.
- 3:12 p.m., police received a report saying a Humphrey Street woman became aggressive at a residence and took items that did not belong to her. The woman's parents thought their daughter was heading towards Salem. Salem police located the daughter and she was to call her parents and let them know she was okay.
- 3:22 p.m., a walk-in to the police station reported that furniture was destroyed at a Rowland Street location.
- 7:50 p.m., police received several calls about gunshots or fireworks. Calls came from Franklin and Washington Streets and Evans Road and Roosevelt Avenue. Police were unable to locate the source of the noises.
- 9 p.m., police investigated two bangs that sounded like fireworks in the Gregory Street area. They didn't find anything.