The following is an excerpt from the 's log:
Thursday, March 8:
- At 8:10 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Aldrich Terrace.
- At 9:32 a.m., a Fountain Inn Lane resident called police to report a large section of fence had blown out into the water. The DPW was contacted and they agreed to help collect the fence before high tide came in.
- At 11:03 a.m., police received word a minor motor vehicle accident in the parking lot on Pleasant Street.
- At 11:20 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Canterbury Road.
- Between 12:35 p.m. and 1:13 p.m., police issued six tickets for crosswalk violations as part of Operation Crosswalk.
- At 1:17 p.m., a local woman called police to report that her neighbor "threatened to shoot her." An employee of North Shore Elder Services reportedly suggested the woman be hospitalized.
- At 1:23 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on West Shore Drive.
- Between 1:52 p.m. and 2:43 p.m., police issued six tickets for crosswalk violations as part of Operation Crosswalk.
- At 3:12 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Pleasant and Smith streets.
- At 3:48 p.m., police received a call regarding a green Honda Civic that was "all over the road" and throwing things out of the window. A citation for marijuana possession was reportedly written to all of the motor vehicle's occupants.
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.