The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Oct. 17:
- At 7:47 a.m., a crossing guard called police to report that a motorist in a Subaru Outback had driven right through a crosswalk at the intersection of West Shore Drive and Jersey Street.
- At 7:53 a.m., police responded to a 911 hang-up from an elevator on Pleasant Street.
- At 9:35 a.m., police responded to a report of a disabled motor vehicle near the intersection of Washington Street and Washington Square.
- At 9:43 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on High Street.
- At 10:42 a.m., a Ticehurst Lane woman entered the police station to file a criminal complaint regarding the sale of a home in Marblehead.
- At 11:17 a.m., police responded to an unattended death on Garden Road.
- At 11:43 a.m., a Mansion Road resident called police to complain that another town resident has a car registered in New York but lives in Massachusetts.
- At 1:02 p.m., police were alerted to a "group on the sidewalk soliciting for gay and lesbian rights" near the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Commercial Street.
- At 2:23 p.m., an employee at Marblehead High School called police to report that they heard there was going to be a fight at the gate near the Post Office. Police reportedly dispersed a crowd from the area.
- At 2:25 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint at the intersection of Mugford and Elm streets.
- At 2:50 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 3:49 p.m., a Sevinor Road woman called police to report that her daughter has been stealing from her.
- At 5:26 p.m., a woman entered the police station to report that her mother has been drinking and took her cell phone. The woman was reportedly placed into protective custody.
- At 5:30 p.m., a resident on Susan Road called police to complain that a woman was piling tree limbs and rocks at the end of the street to block the access road.
- At 7:29 p.m., a Linden Street man called police to complain that the executor for his mother won't return his calls.
- At 7:32 p.m., police responded to a report of an erratic operator heading inbound in a van near the intersection of West Shore Drive and Village Street.
- At 7:41 p.m., a woman entered the police station to report that someone who called to report finding her wallet on Columbus Day never called back to make arrangements to return it.
- At 8:49 p.m., police responded to a domestic disturbance on Elm Street involving a woman and her daughter.
- At 10:49 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Prospect Street.
Thursday, Oct. 18:
- At 12:05 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Crestwood Road.
- At 6:05 a.m., a woman called police to report being screamed at in the parking lot of where she works.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.