The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department.
Thursday, Jan. 31
- At 9:30 a.m., police received a report from a Powder House Court woman who said she noticed a neighbor's door had been left open and she put a note on the door. The neighbor, also a woman, then reportedly came over and hit the woman who left the note. Police received different stories on what happened and neither parties wanted to press charges.
- At 10:09 a.m., a Robert Road woman was transported to the hospital with stomach pain.
- At 10:39 a.m., a caller reported that a Leicester Road woman had fallen.
- At 11:43 a.m., a student reportedly threatened a teacher at a Humphrey Street school.
- At 2:23 p.m., police received a report of a lost small black leather purse with a zipper, lost some time Wednesday at Green Street and Powder House Court.
- 7:54 p.m., a Pleasant Street employee reported that skateborders were refusing to leave. Police reported that the group moved along.
- At 8:47 p.m., police responded to a report from a man who said he didn't want to live anymore. The call was dropped. It turned out the man was in Lynn and Lynn police checked on him, reporting that the man said he was OK, he was just upset because he lost all his data on his phone.
- At 9:26 p.m., a Garden Road caller reported that her husband assaulted her and locked her out of the house. Police arrested Richard Leahy, 72, of 5 Garden Road, charging him with domestic assault and battery.
Friday, Feb. 1 :
- At 00:58 a.m., a taxi driver called and reported that a customer left his car on Guernsey Street without paying the fare. The problem was resolved.
- At 5:16 a.m., a Leicester Road resident fell and was given help getting up.