- 10:41 a.m., an Everett Paine Blvd. caller complained about landscapers making noise nearby. It turned out it was a family raking leaves, not a contractor.
- 11:07 a.m., a Jersey Street caller reported her wallet, which is printed with the words, "Happy Day," and has pom-poms on it, was taken from her car. It turned out her wallet was in her jacket.
- 12:40 p.m., a 17-year-old on Humphrey Street was transported to Salem Hospital after he complained that he felt like he was about to pass out.
- 1:09 p.m., a Washington Street merchant said she was being harassed by a customer.
- 3:50 p.m., parties walked into the police station lobby and dropped off an iPhone they found. The phone was returned to its owner.
- 9:41 p.m., police received a call from Barnard Hawkes Court about a disturbance including loud music, yelling and a crying baby. The friends were told to leave for the night.
- 11:44 p.m., a caller from a Barnard Hawkes Court residence complained about a neighbor banging on the walls. It turned out the neighbor was hanging pictures.