Tuesday, Feb. 19
- At 4:09 p.m., police received a report from a walk-in who said that she was receiving harassing texts/phone calls from an unknown source. The woman said the person harassing her had got her information from an online dating source.
- At 4:42 p.m., police received a report of a lost platinum solitaire diamond ring.
- At 7:38 p.m., a Hawthorn Road resident reported that someone had stolen his car's front license plate. The person called back and said he has a green and white plate and therefore has only one of them so there was no theft.
- At 8:33, a Jersey Street wife reported her husband was experiencing an altered mental status, possibly from diabetes. The man was transported to the hospital.
Wednesday, Feb. 20
- At 00:41 a.m., police received a report that a woman was possibly having a seizure. She was transported to the hospital.
- At 11:45 a.m., police arrested John Michael Murray, 18, of 54 Glendale Road, Marblehead on a warrant out of Marblehead.
- At 12:18 p.m., police received a call from a Walgreens worker. The employee had been reading the police log and noticed an item on a missing adult tricycle. The drugstore has had possession of the trike for the past week and a half and was going to put it out in front of the pharmacy for the person who owned it to pick up. Dispatch called the owner of the trike and told her where she could pick it up.
- At 1:27 p.m., police received a report of a breaking and entering to a motor vehicle on Beacon Street.
- At 6:18 p.m., police received a report of a man who had fallen down the stairs at an Overlook Road location. The man was unconscious but breathing and had a cut to his head. The man was transported to the hospital.