The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police log:
Wednesday, Feb. 1
- At 8:49 a.m., a person backing out of the parking lot, "dinged" a light pole. The driver said their car was not damaged but waited for the police and light department to check the pole.
- At 8:50 a.m., police responded to a domestic situation on Linden Street.
- At 9:08 a.m., a person crossing Smith Street said they were almost struck by a vehicle.
- At 11:42 a.m., a person cleaning out a home on Brookhouse Drive found ammunition and firecrackers. The person brought the items to the
- At 12:42 p.m., police received a 911 call from a Jersey Street home. The homeowner, who was out of town, said no one was home except the dog. A family member met police at the home and it was discovered there was a technical glitch with the phone.
- At 3:21 p.m., a meat salesman, reportedly from Vermont, was selling meat at the Gerry 5.
- At 4:06 p.m., police received calls from Sagamore Road residents about a man going door-to-door selling meat. He was gone when police arrived.
- At 5:35 p.m. a person walking on Green Street Court, told police a dark colored car with tinted widows was following her. The driver was having mechanical problems, police said.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com