The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, Nov. 19:
- At 9:33 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Nanepashemet Street.
- At 9:39 a.m., a Hammond Place man called police to report that two kids had just scratched his new Jeep.
- At 12:11 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint at the intersection of Elm Street and Evans Road.
- At 1:34 p.m., a Cleveland Road woman called police to report that her credit card was declined because a new one had been issued. The woman said she already notified her bank that her card had been compromised.
- At 1:39 p.m., police confiscated marijuana from two individuals in a motor vehicle in the Devereux Beach parking lot.
- At 2:19 p.m., police learned that two vehicles had been damaged while parked on Smith Street.
- At 2:27 p.m., police stood by on Smith Street while school let out.
- At 2:53 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint at the intersection of Haley and Village streets.
- At 4:23 p.m., a woman called police to report that her vehicle was damaged while parked on Washington Street.
- At 6:31 p.m., a woman called police to report that her car was stolen in Salem and "a little birdy" told her where she could find it. Her ex-boyfriend, she said, took it and parked it at his friend's house before being arrested on unrelated charges. Police contacted the Swampscott Police Department and the car was later released to the owner.
- At 6:34 p.m., a Hillside Avenue woman called police to report that she was having an issue with her landlord.
- At 7:25 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on an elderly woman on Green Street Court.
- At 10:27 p.m., police responded to a report of a woman in a gray car "blaring music" on Guernsey Street.
Tuesday, Nov. 20:
- At 1:05 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pleasant Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.