The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, Dec. 17:
- At 8:53 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Bass Rock Lane.
- At 11:22 a.m., a person who is not welcome on school grounds made an appearance on the property near the cafeteria. Police drove the perimeter of the school but were unable to locate the individual.
- At 12:50 p.m., police investigated vandalism on Lincoln Avenue where damage was done to washing machines.
- At 1:10 p.m., at Baldwin Road man was transported to the hospital by ambulance due to kidney stones.
- At 2:02 p.m., police responded to a report from a Lafayette Street nursing home about a resident who was angry with his brothers. Police said the man was angry with them but did not plan to do them any harm.
- At 7:32 p.m., police stopped a motorist in the area of Bessom Street and placed her under arrest. Alicia S. Dragon, 55, of 62 Broughton Road, was charged with operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol, second offense, negligent operation of a vehicle and a marked lanes violation. She was taken to the police station and released on bail. Her vehicle was towed from the scene.
- At 9:04 p.m., police responded to a disturbance on Washington Street where a visitor and the resident got into a heated argument. The visitor left the location and was later given a verbal no trespass order.
Tuesday, Dec. 18:
- At 1:42 a.m., medical technicians helped a 95-year-old woman get up after she had fallen at the Farrell Court address.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.