The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, May 14:
- At 8:16 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Elm Street.
- At 8:45 a.m., a resident entered the police station to verify a VIN number.
- At 9:20 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Yorkshire Road.
- At 9:40 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Birch Street.
- At 10:24 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Summer Street.
- At 11:41 a.m., a scout for a German TV series let police know he'd be in Marblehead all day today and possibly tomorrow taking photos.
- At 12:46 p.m., a Green Street Court woman called police to report she woke up and found "Drop Dead" written on her door.
- At 1:32 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Pleasant and Smith streets.
- At 1:44 p.m., a man called police to report that his wife lost a ring somewhere inside their house.
- At 2:11 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency at the intersection of Gregory Street and Redstone Lane.
- At 2:24 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident involving a fire truck on Elm Street.
- At 2:41 p.m., police responded to a road rage incident on Gregory Street.
- At 3:46 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Pleasant Street.
- At 6:17 p.m., a resident entered the police station with a book they found on Devereux Beach.
- At 6:23 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Linden Street.
- At 7:21 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Maple Circle.
- At 8:20 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Doaks Lane.
Thursday, May 15:
- At 12:35 a.m., a Seaview Avenue resident called the police to complain about someone ringing their doorbell. Responding officers determined the doorbell was jammed.