The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Saturday, Feb. 8:
- At 9:52 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Pond Street.
- At 9:58 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report abuse.
- At 10:13 a.m., police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Lafayette Street.
- At 4:53 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Beacon Street.
- At 6:25 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 7:40 p.m., police responded to a report of a gray Kia speeding and passing other vehicles on Pleasant Street near the high school.
- At 8:05 p.m., a limousine driver called police to report that he fell and broke his arm in a driveway on Harbor Avenue.
- At 9:08 p.m., police responded to a report of an unwanted person on Commercial Street.
- At 11:39 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Harbor Avenue.
- At 11:45 p.m., police responded to a report of a drunk man passed out on Beacon Street. The man was transported to Salem.
Sunday, Feb. 9:
- At 6:22 a.m., police stopped a motor vehicle near the intersection of Pleasant and Hewitt streets for driving without headlights.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.