The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, March 24:
- At 8:01 a.m., a Garfield Street resident called police to report a stolen wallet.
- At 1:16 p.m., a man entered the police station to discuss an ongoing domestic dispute.
- At 2:43 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Phillips Street.
- At 4:57 p.m., a motorist called police to report that she just saw a car almost hit someone in a crosswalk at the intersection of Ocean and Pleasant streets. The driver, who was later stopped by police, told officers she had a green light and didn't see the person crossing. She said she was "shaken up" by the incident and will be more careful.
- At 5:08 p.m., a Haley Road woman called police to report that there was a car parked outside of her house that was making her feel uncomfortable.
- At 5:30 p.m., police assisted an elderly fall victim on Risley Road.
- At 8:01 p.m., a woman on Washington Street called police to report that she opened a letter and a "puff of white smoke" came out of the envelope. The woman was advised to contact the Salem Police Department because the incident occurred in Salem.
Tuesday, March 25:
- At 12:49 a.m., police responded to a dispute on Green Street Court.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to email@example.com.