The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, March 3:
- At 8:58 a.m., police responded to a report of a truant student on Broughton Road.
- At 10:06 a.m., a Clifton Avenue resident called police to report a possible scamming attempt.
- At 10:12 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Edgemere Road.
- At 2:28 p.m., police responded to a past hit-and-run motor vehicle accident on Prospect Street.
- At 5:26 p.m., police and fire units responded to a medical emergency on Puritan Road. A 77-year-old man reportedly fell and was unresponsive. The man was Medflighted to Beth Israel in Boston. Click Here for photos from the scene.
- At 9:05 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pleasant Street.
- At 3:47 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Village Street.
- At 7:29 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Monroe Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.