The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, June 3:
- At 8:43 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report an issue with a package that arrived in the mail.
- At 11:05 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Rockaway Avenue.
- At 11:46 a.m., police and fire units responded to a fire alarm on Ocean Avenue.
- At 11:53 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Sheldon Road.
- At 12:03 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Maple Street and Homestead Road.
- At 12:58 p.m., police and fire units responded to multiple calls regarding a woman in distress in the waters off of Chandler Hovey Park. The Marblehead Harbormaster and diver responded to the scene and the woman was later found at the State Street landing. The woman told police she lost her scuba tank, regulator and other equipment during the incident. The woman told emergency responders she was just "shaken up" and refused medical attention.
- At 1:53 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Merritt Street.
- At 2:32 p.m., police responded to a past motor vehicle accident on Front Street.
- At 2:36 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report a parking complaint.
- At 2:56 p.m., police and fire units responded to a gas grill fire on Hereford Road.
- At 4:18 p.m., police responded to a past hit-and-run motor vehicle accident on Ruby Avenue.
- At 8:37 p.m., a Broughton Road resident called police to report kids throwing trash all over the place.
- At 11:31 p.m., police responded to a report of kids toilet papering a house on Harbor Avenue.
Wednesday, June 4:
- At 12:16 a.m., police responded to a report of a stolen recycling bin on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 1:45 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Front Street.