The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Sunday, Feb. 2:
- At 10:29 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Westledge Road.
- At 11:34 a.m., a man called police to report that he may have had his identity stolen.
- At 11:51 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report that he was just approached by someone who was concerned about him flying a model airplane at Riverhead Beach. The man told police he was an aviation attorney who had "thousands of hours (experience) flying his model planes" and just wanted to make himself known in case anyone else came in with similar concerns.
- At 1:14 p.m., a Cowell Street woman entered the police station looking to speak to an officer.
- At 1:25 p.m., police responded to a possible chimney cleaning scam on Lafayette Street. A woman told police her aunt was charged more than $2,000 to have her chimney cleaned and she thinks the company is targeting elderly residents.
- At 2:50 p.m., police responded to a report of "snowballers on the hill by the church" on Lafayette Street.
- At 6:55 p.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Stacey Street.
- At 9:17 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Wallace Road.
Monday, Feb. 3:
- At 6:37 a.m., an Evans Road woman called police to report that she accidentally took two Phenobarbital pills that were not hers and poison control said she needed to go to the hospital. The woman was taken by ambulance to Beverly Hospital.