The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday , Feb. 26:
- At 8:51 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Ocean Avenue.
- At 9:19 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Faye Circle.
- At 12:13 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Green Street.
- At 8:33 p.m., a Pleasant Street man called police to report that his daughter, who is a new driver, said she was followed by another vehicle earlier in the day.
- At 9:27 p.m., a Lincoln Park woman was transported to the hospital after a fall at home.
- At 11:50 p.m., police responded to a report of an erratic operator near the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Gerry Street.
Thursday, Feb. 27:
- At 12:24 a.m., police responded to a report of a woman calling for help on Front Street. Responding officers determined a woman had slipped on some ice.
- At 6:28 a.m., a caller told police a white box truck had just struck a house on Merritt Street and fled the scene. The truck driver was located by police and he reportedly said he thought he hit some tree branches. He agreed to come in to the station to fill out an accident report.
- At 6:48 a.m., an officer disposed of a hypodermic needle discovered near a trash barrel on Pleasant Street.