The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, April 9:
- At 7:46 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on West Cottage Street.
- At 9:05 a.m., police responded to a report of downed wires on Broughton Road.
- At 11:05 a.m., police responded to a phone scam on Manataug Trail.
- At 2:31 p.m., a Village Street resident called police and asked them to take possession of some weapons he found in his father's safe.
- At 3:24 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 3:41 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 4:06 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Widget Road.
- At 4:12 p.m., a resident called police to report that she lost her wallet.
- At 5:13 p.m., a woman called police to report that her daughter's cell phone was stolen from her locker.
- At 5:54 p.m., police made a warrant arrest near the intersection of Barnard Street and Red Frank Lane.
- At 6:28 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Yorkshire Road.
- At 7:15 p.m., police responded to a report of a man armed with a knife on Washington Street. A woman told police she was forced from her home by her ex-boyfriend, who was wielding a butcher knife and was distressed because they had just broken up. The man was taken to Salem Hospital.
- At 8:45 p.m., a resident entered the police station to turn over a pocketbook he found near the high school.
- At 9:56 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Waldron Street.
- At 11:08 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Brown Street.
Thursday, April 10:
- At 1:28 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report a repossession.
- At 6:54 a.m., police conducted a residency check on Ramsay Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to email@example.com.