The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Feb. 19:
- At 8:23 a.m., a resident called police to report losing her wedding ring.
- At 12:54 p.m., police responded to a 911-hang-up on Pleasant Street.
- At 1:26 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Nanepashemet Street.
- At 1:45 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pond Street.
- At 2:03 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Widger Road.
- At 9:18 p.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Ruby Avenue. A man told police he was just attacked by his 16-year-old stepson and and injuries to his nose, mouth and face. One person was taken to North Shore Children's Hospital.
Thursday, Feb. 20:
- At 3:00 a.m., a woman called police to report that she almost went off of the road because of ice near the intersection of Lafayette Street and West Shore Drive.
- At 4:56 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Central Street.
- At 5:08 a.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Ocean Avenue. A motorist reportedly spun out and damaged a fence near Riverhead Beach. The DPW and Parks and Recreation Commission were notified of the damaged fence.