The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, May 21:
- At 7:49 a.m., police responded to a motor vehicle complaint on Tioga Way.
- At 8:26 a.m., police responded to an alarm on West Shore Drive.
- At 9:18 a.m., a resident entered the police station to turn over a ring found during a walk at Ft. Sewall.
- At 10:41 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Hillside Avenue.
- At 11:01 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Beacon Street.
- At 11:55 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report suspicious activity on Smith Street.
- At 12:12 p.m., a resident entered the police station with a found license plate.
- At 12:26 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Pleasant Street.
- At 12:35 p.m., an Ocean Avenue woman called police to report receiving six IRS scam phone calls.
- At 1:50 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Community Road.
- At 5:44 p.m., a Creesy Street resident called police to report a strong odor of marijuana coming from her neighbor's apartment.
- At 9:42 p.m., police received a call from someone onboard a boat with engine failure. The 13-foot boat, which was about 100 yards off of the Boston Yacht Club mooring, was eventually brought in to the yacht club by the Salem Harbormaster.
- At 9:51 p.m., police responded to a bullying complaint on Ware Lane.
- At 10:13 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Lincoln Avenue.
Thursday, May 22:
- At 2:08 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Village Street.
- At 5:59 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Washington Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to email@example.com.