The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, May 8:
- At 8:23 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Park Lane.
- At 9:57 a.m., police conducted a motor vehicle stop on Prospect Street.
- At 11:24 a.m., police responded to a report of downed wires on Ruby Avenue.
- At 11:59 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report that there was a truck parked in a handicapped parking space on Pleasant Street.
- At 1:22 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Village Street.
- At 2:14 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Village Street.
- At 3:18 p.m., a man entered the police station to report that kid on a bike had just driven into the rear of his truck. The man said he got out to check on the boy and he said he was OK and rode off.
- At 3:58 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity near the intersection of West Shore Drive and Lafayette Street.
- At 4:00 p.m., police responded to a past fall on Fort Beach Way.
- At 6:56 p.m., a UPS driver entered the police station concerned about a motor vehicle that appeared to be following him in the neighborhood. The man said his supervisor had also reported being followed by the same vehicle.
- At 7:08 p.m., police responded to a complaint regarding the traffic lights at the intersection of Lafayette Street and West Shore Drive.
- At 7:16 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Humphrey Street
Friday, May 9:
- At 6:58 a.m., police responded to a report of a mattress in the road near the intersection of West SHore Drive and Lafayette Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.