The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, May 5:
- At 8:23 a.m., police received a report of a truant student. The student's grandmother agreed to send him to school.
- At 9:00 a.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on West Street.
- At 10:36 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Smith Street.
- At 11:07 a.m., police responded to a report of a confused man on Leggs Hill Road.
- At 1:59 p.m., a man called police to report losing his wallet last week.
- At 2:46 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Leicester Road.
- At 2:54 p.m., police responded to a past motor vehicle accident on Pleasant Street.
- At 3:19 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Pleasant Street.
- At 4:37 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that a 10-12-year-old had just shot off a flare gun on Wyman Road and started a small fire. The resident said they put out the fire. Police were unable to locate anyone in the area.
- At 5:36 p.m., police responded to a fight on Broughton Road.
- At 6:43 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Bradlee Road.
- At 9:31 p.m., police conducted a building check on Bridge Street.
- At 10:53 p.m., police responded to a report of an erratic operator near the intersection of Waterside Road and West Shore Drive.
Tuesday, May 6:
- At 6:45 a.m., police responded to a possible drunk driver on Pleasant Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.