The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Jan. 29:
- At 9:22 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Driftwood Road.
- At 9:43 a.m., police responded to a 911 hang-up on Stonybrook Road.
- At 10:45 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Schooner Ridge.
- At 11:03 a.m., police received word that a local student had left school without permission.
- At 11:19 a.m., a Farrell Court woman called police to report that her downstairs neighbors were bothering her.
- At 11:23 a.m., a Sargent Road resident called police to report that a truck "ran over and broke an electrical box."
- At 12:12 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that hey had been the victim of identity theft.
- At 12:17 p.m., police responded to a 911 hang-up on Pleasant Street.
- At 3:18 p.m., police responded to a 911 hang-up on Lincoln Avenue.
- At 10:55 p.m., a woman called police to report that a black medium-sized car had just passed her on Lafayette Street "doing about 80 mph."
- At 11:55 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Village Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to email@example.com.