The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, May 1:
- At 8:07 a.m., police and fire units responded to a report of people stuck in an elevator on Village Street. The custodial staff was able to get them out prior to police arriving on scene.
- At 11:41 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Widger Road.
- At 1:36 p.m., a woman called police to report a man rolling a joint in his car on Maple Street. The woman said when she approached him and told him not to, his response was "whatever, it's only a $100 fine."
- At 2:59 p.m., police responded to a report of dirt and a wheelbarrow in the middle of the street on Haley Road.
- At 4:02 p.m., police responded to a past hit-and-run motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Front Street and Ferry Lane.
- At 5:29 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Nonatum Road.
- At 9:15 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Intrepid Circle.
- At 10:01 p.m., police assisted a woman who couldn't find her car on Pleasant Street.
- At 10:35 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Orchard Street.
Friday, May 2:
- At 12:02 a.m., a passerby told a police officer that there was a woman passed out in front of the bookstore on Pleasant Street. A responding officer found a pile of clothes.
- At 12:07 a.m., a man called police to report a past fight between two women outside of The Riptide Lounge on Pleasant Street and said "a girl was all bloody." Two women located nearby were checked on by emergency responders and neither wanted to press charges. They were taken home by sober parties.