The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Friday, March 7:
- At 10:19 a.m., a resident entered the police station and asked that they serve someone with a no-trespass notice.
- At 10:24 a.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Carlton Road.
- At 12:47 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Bass Rock Lane.
- At 1:45 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Bridge Street.
- At 3:26 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on May Street.
- At 5:09 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 5:30 p.m., police responded to a possible stalking issue on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 5:43 p.m., police assisted a Stonybrook Road woman who had fallen outside her home.
- At 8:09 p.m., police responded to a report of kids throwing snowballs on Humphrey Street.
- At 9:18 p.m., police stopped a motor vehicle near the intersection of Bubier Road and Pleasant Street. Melissa M. Stephens, 20, of 15 Boscobel St., Braintree, was arrested for reportedly having an outstanding warrant.
- At 9:41 p.m., police responded to a noise complaint on Alden Road.
- At 6:32 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Tufts Street.