The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department.
Monday, Feb. 4
- At 7:52 a.m., police received a report from a Washington Street resident who said her son refused to go to school.
- At 8:35 a.m., a Jersey Street resident came into the station and said the neighbors have a listening device and that if he can hear them they can hear him.
- At 5:38 p.m., a Prospect Street resident came into the station and reported an incident involving a National Grid worker.
Tuesday, Feb. 5 :
- At 7:56 a.m., a Haley Road resident reported that her child was almost hit by a vehicle while the child was walking in a crosswalk on his way to school.
- At 1:06 p.m., police arrested Donna Cohen, 57, of 274 Washington St., Apt. 11, Marblehead, charging her with operating under the influence of drugs and negligent operation of a vehicle. She was allegedly driving erratically in the vicinity of Pleasant Street and Watson Street.
- At 4:04 p.m., police received a report of a hit and run on Baldwin Road. A car was reportedly struck while parked the day before.
- At 6:45 p.m., A man walked into the police station asking about seeing a priest across the parking lot at the church. He said he had come from Revere to go to Starbucks and wanted to go to confession. Police tried to reach the priest at the church and left a message on his phone. Police asked if they could assist the man further but declined, saying it was no big deal, and left the station.
Wednesday, Feb. 6:
- At 2:18 p.m., police received a call from someone who said there was a man in fatigues and a full pack standing in front of the library.. The caller found it an unusual sight. Police checked the area and did not see the man there.
- At 5:45 p.m., police arrested Daniel Da Costa Montemor, 34, of 47 Tracey St., Apt. 2, Peabody, Mass. charging him with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.