Friday, April 5
- At 12:05 p.m., police received a report of an intoxicated man reportedly making threats at Peter Circle. The man was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 4:49 p.m., police received a report from a Village Street caller who said her pocketbook was stolen at Stop & Shop and her house keys were in the pocketbook. Police were asked to keep an eye on the house.
- At 8:09 p.m., police received a report from an Evans Road caller who said she was receiving threatening text messages from her husband, who is out of state.
Saturday, April 6
- At 3:18 a.m., a Hawkes Street caller said he and his wife had argued and she locked him out of the house. The man took a taxi to Salem. Both parties were advised of restraining order rights.
- At 1:34 p.m., a caller inquired about rules for BB guns. He said he saw a teen enter the swamp from an area off Beacon Street. Police checked the area but did not find the youth.
Sunday, April 7
- At 00:03 a.m., police charged Erik Juan Hernandez, 34, of 83 Annafran St., Roslindale, with OUI liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle. He was stopped at Mason and Tucker Streets.
- At 1:29 a.m., police charged Michael Mattson, 47. of 24 Summer St., Apt. 1, Marblehead, with assault and battery domestic and witness intimidation.
- At 8:13 a.m., an Ocean Avenue caller reported her house and car had been egged.