The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday Sept. 19:
- At 8:03 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 8:59 a.m., police received word that a gas company would be shutting off the gas at a building on Village Street.
- At 9:10 a.m., police attempted to serve a warrant on Devereux Street.
- At 9:28 a.m., a resident on Tedesco Street called police to report that an gold BMX-style Mongoose bike had been stolen in the last 48 hours.
- At 9:29 a.m., a resident on Robert Road called police to report "companies who are fraudulently representing themselves as being located in Marblehead."
- At 9:52 a.m., a lockdown drill was conducted at Village School.
- At 11:01 a.m., police responded to a report of a disabled motor vehicle near the intersection of Ocean Avenue and Pleasant Street.
- At 11:08 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint near the intersection of Washington and Franklin streets.
- At 11:19 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Rowland Street.
- At 1:37 p.m., police responded to an accidental 911 call from a home on Puritan Road.
- At 6:19 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that a 2010 Toyota Matrix parked in front of the Three Cod Tavern was struck.
- At 6:42 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Green Street.
- At 6:44 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report losing a pink iPhone at Devereux Beach.
- At 8:28 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Village Street. Sam Mastronardi, 17, of 128 Pleasant St., was arrested for trespassing and being a minor in possession of alcohol; Michael W. Johnson, 18, of 271 River St., Mattapan, was arrested for trespassing and being a minor in possession of alcohol; and a 16-year-old was arrested for trespassing and being a minor in possession of alcohol.
- At 9:36 p.m., police responded to a report of a disabled motor vehicle on Washington Street.
- At 9:47 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Humphrey Street.
Thursday, Sept. 20:
- At 12:34 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Nanepashemet Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.