The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Nov. 14:
- At 7:59 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Washington Street.
- At 9:25 a.m., police responded to a report of a blocked driveway on Devereux Street. A vehicle was ticketed.
- At 2:37 p.m., a Seaview Avenue resident reported being the victim of identity fraud.
- At 2:47 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Washington Street involving a Subaru Outback and a Utility Trailer. A woman reportedly hit a trailer parked in front of the Old North Church.
- At 2:47 p.m., a ring was reportedly discovered at the corner of Carlton Road and Rockaway Avenue.
- At 2:50 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Glendale Road.
- At 3:11 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report a past hit-and-run on Front Street involving a Subaru Legacy.
- At 3:48 p.m., the principal at Marblehead High School called police to report that the vice principal found a burned couch on the tennis courts. Only ashes and springs were left.
- At 4:14 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that a walk light was not functioning at the intersection of Ocean and Atlantic avenues.
- At 5:01 p.m., someone turned over a ring with the inscription "32 Anniversary" on the inside, it is being held in the Board of Selectmen's office in Abbot Hall.
- At 5:18 p.m., a Skinner's Path resident called police to report her jewlery box went missing.
- At 6:35 p.m., a custodian at Village School called police to report that a Schwinn bike discovered in the field near the school hadn't been claimed.
- At 7:04 p.m., a woman entered the police station to report that her landlord was harassing her and being inappropriate with her daughter.
- At 9:52 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Willow Road involving a Toyota 4Runner. The caller told police he "struck a parked car while avoiding a critter in the street." Thomas A. Albu, 65, of 38 Willow Road, Marblehead was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of alcohol and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
Thursday, Nov. 15:
- At 6:45 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Neptune Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.