The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Nov. 13:
- At 9:22 a.m., a Richard Road resident called police to report that he was having issues with getting his son to school.
- At 10:07 a.m., police responded to a report of an unregistered motor vehicle parked on Gregory Street.
- At 12:27 p.m., police conducted a property check on Edgemere Road.
- At 12:52 p.m., police responded to a report of vandalism on Humphrey Street. Responding officers reportedly found a broken window and graffiti.
- At 2:48 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Washington Street.
- At 3:09 p.m., police conducted a motor vehicle accident in a Humphrey Street parking lot involving a Honda Civic.
- At 3:18 p.m., a crossing guard stationed at the intersection of West Shore Drive and Turner Road told police that a gray SUV "drove past him while he was holding a stop sign in the street and crossing a parent picking up a child."
- At 3:48 p.m., police assisted with lifting an elderly resident on Washington Street.
- At 6:27 p.m., police pulled over a motorist in a Mercedes SE C300 at the intersection of Lafayette and Oak streets and issued her a ticket for failure to stop. Following the initial traffic stop, the woman reportedly went through another set of lights and was issued another ticket and deemed an "immediate threat". The woman's grandson was reportedly contacted and police reached out to Elder Services.
- At 8:50 p.m., police responded to a report of a suspicious activity on Pinceliff Drive. A woman told police she came home to find a shade up and things out of place.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.