The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, Oct. 18:
- At 7:51 a.m., a Washington Street resident called police because their 16-year-old wouldn't get out of bed.
- At 9:57 a.m., a motorist was ticketed for operating an unregistered motor vehicle near the intersection of Pleasant and Devereux streets.
- At 10:03 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Sewall Street.
- At 10:08 a.m., a Devereux Terrace resident called police to report that a set of golf clubs had been stolen out of his driveway.
- At 10:17 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pleasant Street.
- At 10:44 a.m., a resident called police to report finding a set of keys on Fort Sewall Lane.
- At 12:27 p.m., police responded to a heated neighborly dispute on Nicholson Street.
- At 12:28 p.m., police responded to a report of a disabled motor vehicle on Story Terrace.
- At 12:53 p.m., a Village Street resident called police to report receiving a series of threatening text messages.
- At 2:31 p.m., police dispersed a crowd of Marblehead High School students who were gathering near the gate at the Post Office.
- At 2:45 p.m., a woman on Auburndale Road called police to complain about blasting.
- At 3:05 p.m., a man called police to report that he left a pair of binoculars at Chandler Hovey Park.
- At 3:07 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Pond Street.
- At 3:10 p.m., police responded to a general complaint on Broughton Road regarding a child who fell off of a scooter on his way home from school.
- At 3:29 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Darling Street.
- At 4:54 p.m., a Lafayette Street woman called police to report an attempted landscaping scam.
- At 5:04 p.m., a Sevinor Road woman called police to report that a hubcap had gone missing from her vehicle.
- At 6:27 p.m., police responded to a domestic disturbance on Smith Street. Lydia I. Sevinor, 51, of 37 Smith St., was arrested on a non-Marblehead warrant.
- At 6:43 p.m., police assisted with an elderly fall victim om Ticehurst Lane.
- At 6:47 p.m., police responded to a report of a large truck stuck near the intersection of Washington and Pearl streets.
Friday, Oct. 19:
- At 3:21 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Evans Road.
- At 7:05 a.m., police were alerted to an erratic operator heading inbound on Humphrey Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.