The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Friday, Oct. 5:
- At 9:21 a.m., police and fire units responded to a report of a gas smell on Washington Street. The fire department reportedly blocked off the street and National Grid was called to the scene to cap a breached main.
- At 10:31 a.m., a resident called police to report that there was a "brand new lawn mower that was found at the residents' lot at Devereux Beach." The lawn mower was reportedly tagged and put in the garage.
- At 11:36 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Washington Street.
- At 11:49 a.m., police responded to a reported power outage on Jefferson Street.
- At 11:56 a.m., police executed a warrant on Roundhouse Road. Anthony George Jackson, 48, of 116 Green St., Marblehead, was arrested on a non-Marblehead warrant.
- At 12:21 p.m., a purple Schwinn bike was reportedly found in the woods to the left of the access road on Smith Street. The bike was reportedly brought in to the police station.
- At 12:27 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Jefferson Street.
- At 2:07 p.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Haley Road.
- At 2:47 p.m., police responded to a domestic disturbance on Edgewood Road.
- At 3:29 p.m., a motorist in a 1996 Volvo SE 850 was ticketed for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 4:28 p.m., police responded to a domestic disturbance on Pleasant Street.
- At 5:06 p.m., a resident entered the police station with a ring found on Village Street Thursday that appeared to have been run over.
- At 5:47 p.m., police conducted a residency check on Heritage Way.
- At 5:48 p.m., a woman Phillips Street called police to report that kids were drinking there "daily for the past two weeks" and that they find empty cans and broken glass. Police reportedly agreed to keep an eye on the area.
- At 8:47 p.m., police and fire units responded to a report of kids partying at a bonfire on Phillips Street. Firefighters reportedly extinguished the fire.
- At 10:19 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Village Street.
- At 10:56 p.m., police responded to a report of a group of people making noise on Lighthouse Lane.
- At 10:57 p.m., police responded to a report of a disabled motor vehicle near the intersection of Pleasant Street and Ocean Avenue.
Saturday, Oct. 6:
- At 12:51 a.m., police responded to a report of a loud party on Angenica Terrace.
- At 4:38 a.m., police responded to a report of gun shots in the area. Calls reportedly came in from Harris, Pleasant, Summer and Lee streets. Officers determined that it was a high-power fireworks display.
- At 6:56 a.m., an Endicott Avenue resident called police to report "yelling and screaming coming from their neighbor's house."
- At 7:04 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Ocean Avenue.
- At 8:03 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Adams Road.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.