The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Tuesday, Jan. 8:
- At 7:45 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Captain's Walk Lane.
- At 7:56 a.m., police responded to a reported fire alarm on Tedesco Street.
- At 9:08 a.m., a resident entered the police station to report losing a pair of $500 sunglasses.
- At 9:19 a.m., police responded to a report of a Christmas tree in the roadway at the intersection of Humphrey Street and Ralph Road.
- At 10:31 a.m., police received word that a female student at Marblehead High School was "freaking out" and left the school. The girl was later returned back to school.
- At 10:48 a.m., a resident called police to report that their car was struck while parked on Pleasant Street overnight.
- At 12:56 p.m., a resident entered the police station to report that a leaf-blower fell off of his truck near the intersection of Lafayette and Maple streets.
- At 1:02 p.m., a Broughton Road woman called police to report that she returned home from the hospital to find that someone kicked in her door. The woman was advised not to touch anything so that evidence could be collected by investigators.
- At 1:58 p.m., police stopped a motor vehicle at the intersection of Pleasant Street and Mohawk Road. Michael A. Talbot, 31, of 54 Rowland St., Marblehead, was arrested on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license.
- At 2:14 p.m., a resident entered the police station to complain about a neighbor who keeps parking in their driveway.
- At 2:49 p.m., police assisted an elderly Gallison Avenue woman who was complaining about having a fever and chills. The woman was later transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 10:10 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Washington Street.
Wednesday, Jan. 9:
- At 6:59 a.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of West Shore Drive and Village Street. The accident did not result in any injuries.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.