Thursday, Feb. 21
- At 8:07 a.m., a Westport Lane caller told police he can hear a sound like a tuning fork going off on the hour and at half past the hour.
- At 10:50 a.m., police received a report that a laptop computer was stolen from a vehicle on Arrowhead Road between 9 p.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday.
- At 11:40 a.m., police received a call saying that a foreclosure and auction sign had been posted on Pleasant Street but the house was not being foreclosed upon.
- At 2:09 p.m., police received a report of a lost driver's license and a lost Humana insurance card.
- At 2:45 p.m., a walk-in to the station reported that she has been harassed by a woman for the past 4.5 years and now the woman is harassing her daughter.
Friday, Feb. 22
- At 00:37 a.m., police arrested Christopher Young, 18, 5 Dyer Court, Apt. #B/4, Danvers charging him with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended driver's license.
- At 8:47 a.m., police received a complaint from a Pickwick Road resident who said someone was taking pictures of his house.
- At 8:57 a.m., police received a call from Town Hall about a man who was out of control in the Town Clerk's Office. The man left the buidling and had been upset about a dog fine or some other item.
- At 1:06 p.m., a caller reported problems outside a Creesy Street building. A second caller reported a domestic incident at the location, saying the individuals involved yell all the time but this was the first time there was physical violence. The caller said the individuals ran back inside the house and someone was banged against a wall. A third caller reported herself as being the victim of an assault, being jumped and punched in the face.
- At 1:37 p.m., a caller reported that she and her son were crossing Elm Street and a speeding black car almost hit her.
- At 7:23 p.m., an employee at a Washington Street store reported that an adult trike has been parked in the handicapped parking spot since mid-afternoon.