- 9:04 a.m., police reported ladders were in the street and taking up parking spaces on Middle Street.
- 9:41 a.m., a LaRouche PAC was to be practicing free speech until 3 p.m. in the Pleasant Street area.
- 11:12 a.m., police charged Susan Fader, 57, of 23 Waterside Road, Marblehead with disorderly conduct.
- 12:10 p.m., a Front Street caller reported that a man came into his office and confronted and threatened him regarding a home sale. The caller said the man had cornered him in his cubicle and, when he told the man to leave, he refused to leave. The caller said he would be issuing a no trespassing order to the man.
- 1:56 p.m., police charged Hillary Liza Scheffreen, 42, of 201 Washington St., Apt. 1, Marblehead on a non-Marblehead warrant.
- 2:31 p.m., a caller reported going to the selectmen's office and wanting access to the storage area. The caller said the discussion got heated. The caller was advised to return to the office and ask nicely to set up a time to meet and have the storage room opened.
- 5:09 p.m., a woman reportedly fell in the street at West Shore Drive and Pitman Road. The woman was transported to Salem Hospital.
- 7:19 p.m., police, fire and ambulance units responded to a motor vehicle crash on West Shore Drive.
- 9:08 p.m., police received a report of a domestic disturbance on Washington Street. A caller said her boyfriend was extremely drunk and his parents were at the location and it looks like they are in need of help. She said she was worried that her boyfriend would get into a car and drive. Police units responded to the location. A report was taken on the matter.