The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Thursday, Jan. 30:
- At 8:05 a.m., police stopped a motor vehicle near the intersection of Pleasant and Gerry streets.
- At 9:56 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Farrell Court.
- At 12:18 p.m., police responded to a report of a woman who was having trouble breathing on Community Road.
- At 4:30 p.m., police responded to a possible altercation inside of Tony's Pizza on School Street.
- At 6:08 p.m., police responded to a report of solicitors trying to sell siding and windows on Trager Road.
- At 8:02 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Seaview Avenue.
- At 8:28 p.m., a Longview Drive West woman called police to report that there was a man wearing dark clothing looking in her window. The woman said the man left the area toward Old Salem Road. Police were unable to locate anyone in the area.
Friday, Jan. 31:
- At 7:02 a.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle on the side of the road missing a tire. Responding officers determined that the vehicle had recently been in an accident and the airbags were deployed. A detective had the vehicle towed and the DPW cleared crash debris from the sidewalk.