The following is an excerpt from the Marblehead Police Department's log:
Monday, Jan. 7:
- At 12:54 p.m., a resident came into the station and reported that parking at the higher end of Pond Street was terrible. The resident feared emergency vehicles could not get through. Police reported there was plenty of room and the fire department was there for training.
- At 2:01 p.m., a caller reported to police that a car had fallen from a tow truck and hit a house on Front Street. The Fire Department was dispatched to the location and the town building inspector was notified.
- At 2:11 p.m., police arrested two men on warrants. Eric P. Kellum, 27, 36 Intrepid Circle Apt. 205, Marblehead was arrested on a non-Marblehead warrant. William P. MacNeil, 28, of 2 Cherry Court, Swampscott was arrested on Marblehead and non-Marblehead warrants.
- At 6 p.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Widger Road. The person was still inside the house when the alarm was set.
- At 7:42 p.m., police received a report from a Green Street person who reported she was a victim of credit card fraud.
- At 10:22 p.m., police received a report of a loud bang near Clifton Avenue.
Tuesday, Jan. 8:
- At 2:47 a.m., police responded to a burglar alarm on Village Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to Marblehead Patch.