- 8:23 a.m., A parent fell down stairs on Elm Street. The woman was transported to the hospital.
- 8:33 a.m., a caller said cars were speeding at Nicholson and Washington Streets, using the area as a cut-through for the construction project. The caller said the street was unsafe due to the speeders.
- 8:38 a.m., caller reported creepy behavior by a neighbor on Jersey Street. The neighbor was outside the house watching the caller as she was leaving and walked towards her driveway as she left, the caller said.
- 2:30 p.m., a caller reported a phone scam. He said someone had called him and said his computer had sent out a message indicating a serious security problem with the computer. The person tried to sell the computer owner a product to rectify the security issue. Resident wanted people to be aware of this fraudulent activity.
- 9:09 p.m., a mom came to the police station and reported that her son was assaulted at the high school football game. She denied medical attention for the boy as she held an ice bag against his face in the lobby.
- 9:28 p.m, a football player was transported to North Shore Children's Hospital for an unknown injury. The trainer called for an ambulance after noticing the player was in distress, though the trainer did not see an injury take place. The 16-year-old was conscious and alert.