- 11:16 a.m., The owner of a new boat called Anchorage, with a value of about $250,000, called police and said the boat was unclipped and sent adrift, on purpose. Clips were unclipped from the dock and then clipped together. The boat drifted between two islands and was undamaged and found in Salem Harbor. The boat owner said he is new to the area and has no idea who would have set the boat adrift.
- 2:07 p.m., a woman was jogging on a path heading towards the Post Office when another jogger came towards her and said she shouldn't continue farther along the path because there was a strange man in the bushes near the end of Broughton Road. The jogger took the other jogger's advice and turned around and finished her jog. Police checked the area for the man but did not see him.
- 2:30 p.m., a mom came in to the police station and reported problems with her 14-year-old son. The boy was defiant, she said. Police said they could have the truant officer respond if the boy refused to go to school.
- 6:33 p.m., a jewelry box was reported missing on Wallace Road.
- 8:27 p.m., a caller reported a loud party at Front and State Streets. The people agreed to turn down the loud music.