The following information was submitted by the Marblehead Police Department.
Thursday, Feb. 7
- At 8:31 a.m., police received a report that a man suffered a head injury from a fall on Widger Road. The man, 80 years old, was transported to the hospital.
- At 10:30 a.m., a Foster Street resident acted on her bank's advice and reported fraudulent charges to police.
- At 1:48 p.m., a Leicester Street resident reported a broken water pipe. The broken pipe was in the kitchen and leaking into the basement.
- At 6:38 p.m., a walk-in at the station complained about harassment at Smith Street.
- At 9:37 p.m., police received a call from a Peach Highands mother who was concerned about her son, a lobsterman, who was overdue. The son was going to tie his traps in Beverly Harbor but had not returned. Police called Beverly police and asked them to check on the son's boat. The boat was docked in Beverly and the son made it home.
Friday, Feb. 8
- At 00:11 a.m., a Maple Circle resident called police and reported that she and her friend thought they heard someone in the house. Police responded to the house and spoke with an adult there. It appeared there was no issue.