- At 0:19 a.m., a caller reported a loud party on Pleasant Street near the Bank of America. The people were spoken to and agreed to cut out the noise.
- At 2:57 a.m., a loud party was reported on Market Square. The people agreed to quiet down.
- At 11:29 a.m., a four-car accident was reported at Tedesco Street and Lindbergh Road. Fire and police units responded to the scene. One person was transported to the hospital and two cars were towed.
- At 12:09 p.m., an overdose was reported on Longview Drive. A son discovered his elderly mother had taken too many pills and got sick. The woman was transported to Salem.
- At 1:32 p.m., a bicyclist reported a past accident on Front Street, the bike hit by a passing motor vehicle and the rider knocked to the ground where he injured his elbow.
- At 5:34 p.m., a roof fire was reported on Longview Drive. The homeowner put the fire out with a garden hose before the fire department arrived.
At 2 a.m., police received a report from a man who saw kids try to break into his car. He saw one of the kids. After the man scared off the kid he was picked up by a car.