Today is Wednesday, Aug. 29, and here are the five things you need to know:
1. It should be another beautiful summer day in Marblehead. The National Weather Service is predicting that local residents can expect it to be sunny, with a high near 71. Tonight should be clear, with a low around 59. (sunrise, 6:05 a.m.; high tide, 10:01 a.m.; low tide, 3:56 p.m.; sunset, 7:21 p.m.)
2. is set to return next month with a new owner, a new chef and a new look. On Tuesday, we were offered a sneak peek inside the Village Plaza restaurant, which is expected to reopen in early September. for a sneak peek inside.
3. More details are emerging surrounding the that of a local musician in October. The other driver in the accident, Daniel Murillo-Robles, 21, of East Boston, was arraigned in Lynn District Court on vehicular homicide charges last week. Click Here for our full story.
4. A judge ordered a Marblehead teen held on $17,500 cash bail in Lynn District Court Tuesday for his role in an at Sunday night. to read the full story.
5. Today in History: On Aug. 29, 1758, the first American Indian Reservation was established at Indian Mills, New Jersey.
For more things going on in Marblehead today, check out our events calendar.