Marblehead Little Theatre presents:
Non-Equity Auditions for "The Odd Couple"
Written by Neil Simon. Produced by Bill Brauner and Susan Parker. Directed by Brianne Beatrice.
Audition Date: Thursday January 10th - from 5:30 - 7:00 pm
Callbacks will be done on the spot.
Auditions are by appointment and walk-ins will be seen as time allows.
Please e-mail email@example.com to request an appointment.
We are also looking for a stage manager. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Audition Requirements: Please prepare a minute comedic monologue from a play other than The Odd Couple.
- Oscar Madison: A slovenly, recently divorced sportswriter.
- Felix Ungar: A fastidious, hypochondriac news writer whose marriage is ending.
- Murray: An NYPD policeman, one of Oscar and Felix's poker buddies.
- Speed: One of the poker buddies. Gruff and sarcastic, often picking on Vinnie and Murray.
- Vinnie: One of the poker buddies. Vinnie is mild-mannered and henpecked, making him an easy target for Speed's verbal barbs.
- Roy: One of the poker buddies. Oscar's accountant. Roy has a dry wit but is less acerbic than Speed.
- Cecily and Gwendolyn Pigeon: Oscar and Felix's upstairs neighbors, a pair of British sisters. The former is a divorcee, the latter a widow.
Performances will run March 15-24. Auditions will be held at 12 School St. Marblehead, MA.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.