It's 2013, but that doesn't mean it's back to business as usual. Here's what you can expect to be closed (or open) on New Year's Day in Marblehead.
- Abbot Hall is closed.
- Abbot Public Library is closed.
- The United States Postal Service won't deliver mail on New Year's Day.
- Students of Marblehead Public Schools are on winter break through Jan. 1. They return to school Wednesday, Jan. 2.
- Business hours will vary today. Check our business directory to get the phone numbers of businesses to call for hours.
- Banks will be closed.
- The stock market is closed.